Like seriously though, where has the month gone? Next weekend, it’s May!
Anyway for today’s post i thought i’d do an April faves for no other reason than i wanted to. This set of faves is purely lifestyle because i don’t think i’ve changed up any of my bathroom/make up products. I’ve been quite good at shopping as of late too – i mean don’t get me wrong i’ve still had some mini sprees but nothing major. Having said that i think today i’m off for a gym splurge but more on that probably at a much later date.
- Brunch. I am in love with brunch. 11am breakfast/lunches on a weekend morning after a lie in. I’ve been trying new places and having fun doing so. This is more of an American concept, brunch is way of a bigger thing in the states but i’m getting in on this.
- Working iphone. If you’ve been reading my latest posts you’ll know i’ve had iphone problems. Well we’re all back up and running now and it bloody makes you appreciate the importance of technology.
- Funstation Nottingham. I think this is great for a bit of PG13 fun. Some cute mini games that will bring a smile to your face.
- Liverpool winning. The lads have been winning a lot lately (let’s not jinx it) and it’s been amazing to watch. I don’t need to say anything else other than Dortmund. Istanbul atmosphere.
- T-shirt weather. I’ve walked out of the house in just a t-shirt, not got rained on and not froze to death. I love the sun and warmth. I’ve stocked up the freezer with ice cream and ice pops (remember the big blue ones you got from the corner shop for 10p, i bought a pack of just blue ones from Tesco – best thing i’ve done in ages!). I’ve also had the fan on, quite a strange one actually because the day before i had to have the heating on. Anyway it’s warming up and i love it.
- Spring clean. It’s that time of year again when you declutter and get rid of a mountain of junk you didn’t even know you had. I love a clean home.
I’ve also been getting serious Coachella envy this month. I want to look like Kendall Jenner, have rich parents, wear lace and tassels and drink beers in the sun while listening to bands i’ve never even heard of. Actually i don’t but after watching the vlogs from this year i got serious FOMO.
So there you go, a quick faves for a seemingly quick month.